I bought this wig because I recently had to have my own (very fine) hair cut quite short due to heat damage & what a great buy! I love the way it looks on, it feels nice & soft to touch & my boyfriend says it looks natural. It's comfortable to wear & stays in place - I'm a rocker & it even withstood my getting a bit carried away at a rock concert without budging! I love the tousled loose curls & I'm considering buying another in a different colour.
Nicole | Human Hair Blend Side Swept Wig | 4 Shades
Long, Voluminous Pre Set Curls with a Middle or Side Parting in the Style of Nicole Scherzinger
- 6 Stunning Shades to Choose from: Rooted Blonde | Ibiza | Black | Coco
- Luxurious Multi tonal Curls, perfect for the Ultimate Glamorous Look
- 19.5" / 50cm at the Longest Point
- A Perfect Blend of Real Human Hair and Realistic Hairlike Synthetic Fibre
- An Adjustable Unisex Product that fits a Head Circumference of up to 23.5 Inches
- Salon Quality Shades using Heat Resistant Synthetic Fibre up to 180°C for those Personal Style Touches
- Internal Slide Combs attached to the Wefted Adjustable Wig Cap for Secure and Comfortable Fit with Confidence
Hair By MissTresses Human Hair Blend Wigs Range
The Nicole is a lovely natural looking wig, I bought the Ibiza and the colours blend wonderfully.
I've just received this wig in rooted bleach blonde (only 2 days after ordering), and I'm thrilled with my new look! I have about 12 wigs which I wear just as fashion accessories, and I'd been wanting to go blonde for ages, but as I have dark eyes and eyebrows buying this wig was a bit of a gamble. However it's superb! It's not shiny (unlike poor quality wigs), the hairline and parting look totally natural, and the darker roots are really on-trend (some dark-rooted blond wigs look cheap, but this one does not). The fringe is floppy and sexy and you could always use a clip, trim it a bit or style it with tongs. Now I'm just waiting to see whether blondes have more fun! ;)
I was quite impressed by the quality of the wig I recently purchased. The fibres used are much more realistic than others I have seen in the past. It feels very soft like freshly washed and conditioned hair and it has a very natural sheen. Not overy shiny or glittery when picked up by a camera flash like some I have owned. The parting seems to flow in a natural way and the styling is lovely.
I love this wig it just feels so real to the touch, guess it should with part human hair. Lovely and looks great on even if the fringe is difficult to manage.
Wht a makeover it gives even if fringe neeeds a little taming