I love this wig. I bought it in Fawcett and what do i say? The colour, the texture, the style all are georgous. This wig came better throught the time. I bought it for second time and i will buy it again. I am exciting with this wig and the company.
Charlie 70's Retro | Reverse Flick Curl | 3 Shades
Inpired by Farrah Fawcett - 'Charlie' is the Perfect Retro 70's Wig
- Brunette with Copper Highlights | Fawcett | Loren
- Easy to maintain, easy to style and looks great for everyday, evening or occasion wear
- The internal combs and adjustable wig cap make the wig fitting easy and make for a secure hold, so you can wear with confidence
- Neutral tone skin crown top part.
- Length: 14" at the longest point
- Can be styled using heat stying appliances up to 160 degrees for your own personal touches
- Adjustable wefted wig cap that fits heads up to 23.5"
Hair By MissTresses Celebrity Inspired Range
I was very surprised with the quality of the wig for the price. I purchased the wig in Fawcett and was pleased with colour, more gingery than expected but a very nice. The length and style is very flattering, the curls hold there shape well. The crown was a little flat to start with but soon had a bit more body. I'll be looking to get another in a different colour. Love it!
This wig is really great quality and that makes it excellent value for money for a fancy dress party.
Got this in copper bark -more copper than bark but it looks very real and frames really well
I got this wig in the fawcett color because the other wig I usually order was out of stock. It is a good wig...it is very light feeling on my head and the color is pretty (although slightly more reddish looking then the photos). It's very easy to care for. My only slight complaint is that it says it has a realistic skin part,but it is not much of one and not too realistic in my opinion.But one would have to be pretty close to tell so it is not a big deal. I love it though and recommend it and would order it again. A little note from MissT - If you find the skin crown parting does not suit your colour tone you can always apply a little of your own face powder at the roots for the perfect match.