I've had clip in bangs from two other companies, and never managed to get them right. Celeb Wigs is MUCH better than either of the others. First, it's full enough--the others had wispy bands. Second, it's long enough--as it comes, it's a little too long for the way I want to style it, but there's an easy solution--trim it. I want to wear it straight down--but if you want to wear it to the side, there's plenty of length for that. Third, and most importantly for me--this piece is the only one I've tried that is WIDE enough. The others must be made for women with unnaturally small heads. Granted I have a wide forehead, but this one really works for me. I have not tried to heat style or wash it yet. It's very easy to put on and take off--just seconds, literally. Love the color, but I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't match exactly the henna red crown piece I bought, although it's very close. HIGHLY recommended with enthusiasm!
Topper Crown Hairpiece With Bangs & Soft Fringe
Great For Concealing Hair Loss | Easy Care & Easy Clip Attachment
- This hairpiece clips onto the crown of your head to provide full coverage on the crown, with a soft fringe and face framing bangs which you can blend into your own hairstyle
- Subtle Soft Fringe can be trimmed and re-styled to your requirements and worn straight or side swept
- Quick clip on attachment makes this piece super easy to wear & style
- A wide range Of natural shades are available so you can find your perfect match - Can't find your perfect match/ Try this...
- Realistic and soft hair like heat style-able fibre for those personal retouches
- A unisex product with flat internal clips for a secure fit so you can wear with confidence!
- 11 inches at its longest length
Hair By MissTresses Half Wigs, Hairpieces & Volumisers
It fits well and easy to use and style but unfortunately it is shiny which is a shame. I don't wish to draw more attention to myself. A Note from MissT - Fibre is coated during the manufacturing process, which can sometimes appear glossy - a good brush through will remove this. Pro Tip: To dull down synthetic fibre give it a light dust with hair powder or baby powder, brush through and style as normal.
As a sufferer of alepecia AND trichoktalomania i was reduced to tears putting this on! As a 25 year old with hardly any hair on the crown of my head it really bothers me and have zero confidence. I have tried MANY hair products to cover it from clip ins to tape ins but my hair is too thin to attach anything to. But this product clips in just underneath the baldness, looks absolutely amazing and real and gave me a huge confidence boost!!