My hair is short and couldn't apply over a pony tail or bun of my own). A note from MissT - For short hair we would recommend something with a claw grip attachment which would be more secure and hold your own hair in place. Our Pony Crop or Waterfall Pony would be good with short hair.
Hair Cone Up Do Drawstring Hairpiece | 5 Shades
- Available in five shades from Platinum Blonde to Black
- Easily create an elegant up-do in minutes. Perfect styling for wedding or event hair or when you need a quick change of style
- Hair Cones come with twin internal combs on a mesh base. Drawstring fastening to fit as required for a secure hold
- 10cm x 7cm
- Please Note: There is only ONE Hair Cone per purchase. Purchase 2 for the look shown in the picture
Hair Cone How To:
- Firstly tie hair in to a top bun with a hair band
- Simply fit the hairpiece over the top bun and pull the elasticated drawstring until tight and secure
- Wrap or tuck away any drawstring excess and style as required and tease for more volume if needed
I bought this for a girlfriend for her bday present as i have one and she loved it. She wears it most days and now saves her 10 minutes in the morning. I have a selection of pin in bun's I wear, so I can select a different style each day and pin and go.
I bought this because for all my hair is quite long, it's not terribly thick, & my attempts at putting it up into a bun were less than fabulous. This piece, however, has sorted that. It's easy to fit, looks very elegant, & is a perfect match for my hair colour. I plan to take this & my "dual ponytail" piece on holiday in a few wks as they'll save me getting hot & bothered blowdrying my hair, or trying in vain to get a perfect "up-do". This company's customer service & dispatch/delivery times is also excellent!
This is really easy to use and gives a salon finish in a flash. All you need to do is pull your hair in a ponytail, then twist and secure it under the faux bun for a professional finish. This won't be my last miss tresses purchase!
Good match to own hair colour and so realistic, you'd never know it was synthetic. Easy to put in and stayed put. It gives a sophisticated look and a lovely addition to my own hair which isn't long enough or thick enough to make such a pretty bun. Will definitely try some more products now!
This bun is JUST RIGHT: not to "prissy" or fixed. It's loose and effortlessly beautiful.
Excellent quality - you would never know it was synthetic hair. Very easy to fit and stays put with minimal effort. Im actually a hair extensionist and I have been recommending this product to clients who really aren't quite suitable for extensions. Also excellent value for money. I'm definitely gonna be trying out some other pieces soon. Again, the service was fantastic.